All #athletes have a certain mindset and those the excel are those who have a champion mindset. We can apply that to our own life and ambitions!
First what is mindset?
Definition: A mindset
1. A fixed mental attitude or disposition that predetermines a person’s responses to and interpretations of situations.
2. An inclination or a habit.
Olympic Mindset taken from http://www.incomediary.com/the-gold-medal-mindset-8-olympic-quotes-for-entrepreneurs:
1) Your Biggest Competition is You
2) Do What you Love
3) Ignore Nay Sayers
4) Don’t Get Caught with Tomorrow
5) Success is a Journey
6) Cherish the Challenges
7) Be Prepared When Your Moment Comes
8) Greatness is about Rising to Yourself
My personal challenge for the week for mindset:
“I am an athlete, therefore, I must train daily”. I am currently doing #Insanity
My goal is to do it daily. Last week I did it 3x.
What is your personal step to change one aspect of your mindset to something to improve your life?
For accountability and to make it happen write your step in the comments section.